Ir al contenido principal

Post 5: TV Shows and Series


To be honest, to see a serie or TV Show entirety I have to like it a lot or else I leave it halfway, so I don't have any in particular that I consider a "favorite". The funny thing is that I always leave them half, but if I have to talk about one that I really liked and saw every season, it would be Daredevil (from Marvel). 

 It’s produced by Steven S. DeKnight and created by Drew Goddard. It’s about Matt Murdock, who is a blind lawyer. At night, he becomes a vigilante taking the name of “Daredevil” and takes the justice from the criminal world of Wilson Fisk (Kingpin) into his own hands. I like this serie because it isn’t like many known superheroes: the stories told in the serie are more “mature” (I mean the content).

                                     Daredevil (Serie de TV) (2015) - Filmaffinity


I really enjoy the series that have a "deep" story, or that during the course of this important
things are discovered. It could be mystery, horror or the like.

I have a big list of movies and series that I have to see soon, but right now I don't have
 any in mind, maybe "The Crown" which is a Netflix series that more than one teacher has 
recommended to us in different classes.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: My Future Job

Well, this is an issue that I have not seriously considered until today, I have thought about different things but nothing one hundred percent clear. If I have to think of something that has to do with the career (Public Management) we are studying, I have not yet visualized it.  I would like to have a job where I can help people who need it, since I have seen how many families suffer for various reasons, even many of the students have experienced it. I would also like a job where I help women who suffer sexist and patriarchal violence. The subject of feminism is very important to me and it is an area where I would feel comfortable working. I imagine it very distressing because, as I said before, it is a very delicate and strong subject. Also, I imagine it and I prefer it indoors. I would like to travel and especially get feedback on the situation of my work in different countries to improve. I have not thought about the salary and it is not something that I think about a projec

Post 6: Summer Plans

Thinking about plans for vacations is quite complicated due to the health situation we have in the country, but if I had to forget the above, probably the plans I would have would be the same as always: travel the south and see other places in the south. Traveling to the south is practically a tradition of all the years of my family and that is why I think about it. I would like to travel even further south, for example, Chiloé. It is difficult to travel to Chiloé by car but it would be quite nice to know that area. But if I had to think about future plans, it would definitely be to travel outside the country and visit Peru or nearby countris, or maybe futher afield, in Europe (for example). It's very expensive but they are my very future plans . Stepping on any country for me would be like a blessing, no matter how far or close it is to Chile. I would like to travel with my family, since they are the people who always travel to places further away from my home, and to be hones